Monday, November 15, 2010

When I first read the book of “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" I did not understand why Christopher was acting so weird when it came to humans. After seeing the film Autism: the Musical, I can see, and understand why Christopher was acting the way he was acting. This film also helped me to understand more about Christopher’s mother and father. I want to understand why Christopher’s mother left him, and why his father lies about it? I ask myself would I never leave my child, in his or her most needs time? I answer myself no, but I can also say that I judged book by its cover. In the film I can see why Christopher mother deiced to leave her son.

Christopher is a child with Autism that goes to his own world. For that I can notice how hard it was for his mother. In documentary I can also state that all the mothers had harder time with kids than the fathers. I think that Christopher mother and Lexi mother have similar character because Lexi mother looked she had harder time than others mothers in the film did. All the mothers in the film think that it was all their fall; that their kids have Autisms. In fact any child can have Autisms it no one fall for I child to have neurological disorder. In film it shows us the different neurological disorder that the kids have. The kids in the documentary have some kind of similarities to Christopher’s character. It is very clearer that Henry has the same disorder as Christopher does. This film was very helpful for me because I got more understanding of what a mother with child who has Autism feels every day in life. For that I can see why his mother wants to leave him. And I also think that she did not leave him because she did not love him, she left him because she wants Christopher to have his own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment