Monday, October 4, 2010

Summary Of why Every One Is Worried

The article Why EveryOne Is Worried "by Bill Bryson,from the book I'm a stranger here myself.
The most Point about this chapter is , FBI has spent years filming embassy in washington with bulging files and coming out up to.the other thin its when he say FBI has been absolutely snowed under with screwing up everything it comes in contact with first,there was its wrongful arrest of Richard jewell .I could go and on ,but im break off here because i want to see if i can get into the pentagon's computer. it was the second time that the milwaukee sheriff's department has manage to mislay explosives at the airport. ,and he say the Department will let him go .space does not permit comprehensive survey they want everyone to follow rules and dont brok the rules .

3 comments:

  1. this true article and every one is ilke worried

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah............ Faiza I really like your chapter and I agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. The main point about this chapter is FBI running for the country and helping the other for what they want.I Agree with this chapter I talk about it, is about how to following the rules with FBI .a few people they not following the system some times, the reason I agree with this because is protection for them.FBI is selection you for everything you went. But the best part they agree with this idea to subsequent and admiration what the rules.

    ReplyDelete