Monday, October 18, 2010

Paper 1 - David Girgis

My paper is about how many people think that being in the military justifies killing people. I, however, do not believe so. I believe that we don't have to use violence to resolve conflicts. I believe that we can do this like negotiations to not have to put people in danger. I also believe that when the military justifies killing people, the people in the military dehumanize the people they kill. This is wrong and leads to my last opinion against this issue. I think that we are all equal and we are all human beings. We are a part of one of the smartest species around and to take away a life with a gunshot is wrong.

2 comments:

  1. David i totally disagree with this because in the military they all just dont kill an dehumanize people.. My Neighbor just recently came bk from Iraq an that dude is so civilized an so cool..

    ReplyDelete