Monday, October 18, 2010


Yo, high school failed to teach me how to manage my time. I say this because, this is how i feel right now. when I started to go to college, I did not know what to do and when to do it. but when I used to go to high school I had so much free time that this issue was not a problem. man high school coused this. If only they gave me some kinds of excercise to teach me that college would not be fun in games and time would be a critical issue, then man I would of know that I had to get it together.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry buddy but i totally disagree with this.. the reason why is because its not the schools job to teach about time management. By your senior year you shouldve known that collage will need more attention an more studying an plus in Orientation they informed every student that there will be a big change an we should be prepared for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well sir, High school missed a very very, very important issue to teach high school students. that issue is time management. they treated seniors like children while in school hours. they atleast school of gave them some kind of freedom to choose what they feel is important to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shire, im going to have to disagree with you because highschool does offer classes that will help you with time management, atleast they did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah man. thats probably true. but i did not take those classes

    ReplyDelete