Monday, September 27, 2010

David Girgis - Self Introduction

1. Where's home to you? I have also lived in many places but my home would be here in Columbus, Ohio.

2. What was the last thing you read? The last thing I read was No Impact Man by Colin Beaven. I thought it was an interesting book and it made me think about what we are doing to the envrionment.

3. What's your favorite book? My favorite book is James and the Giant Peach. It's my favorite book because it was the first book I read.

4. Tell us something about your experiences with writing? Writing has be kind of difficult for me because I am not very creative. I always have a hard time starting the paper and ending the paper.

5. What else should we know about you? I played soccer troughout my childhood and especially in Highschool. It sucks that I am not able to play competitively but I still play pickup games.

No comments:

Post a Comment