Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hiis Mohamoud self introduction.


Where is home to me is where i was born. I was born Somalia but i raise in Kenya home is my mother land, where my parents grow up.


What was the last thing you read? The last book that i readed was I'm stranger here myself, the other book that i readed was an Holy Book of Islam.

What's your favorite book?
My favorite book was Twitlight, i alos watched the movie. It was very interesting to read and also to watched the movie eventhough they are not the same story that is in the book, the book was more interesting the movie.

Tell us something about your experience with writing ?
I have not wrote anthing about years dont know how my writting it will be sense i come back to write papers again, but i always try my best to write the best writting that can write also get help from the writting centure as much as can.

What else should we know about you?
I am an very patient, understandable person which you can comminicate easy.

1 comment:

  1. hey.... Hiis I'm Amal I'm gone be ur friend we will have some class 109.01

    ReplyDelete