Monday, September 27, 2010

Kim Nance--Self Introduction












1. Home to me is in Westerville, Ohio. I spent about ten years of my life there and even though it wasn't my first house, it was my first and, at this point, only real home.
2. The last thing i read was the common book "No Impact Man." Even though it was required, i really enjoyed the book and i couldn't put it down!
3. My favorite book is probably "Falling Up" by Shel Silverstein. It is a book of poems that i used to read out of every day when i was young.
4. I don't consider myself an extremely talented writer, but I do enjoy writing when it is about something that I am interested in. I often struggle with writing well structured papers so i am looking forward to improving my skills throughout the quarter in this English class.
5. I am focusing on majoring in animal sciences, with hopes of becoming a veterinarian when i graduate college. I love animals and i can't wait to one day be able to better and/or save their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment