Monday, September 27, 2010

Hodan Hashi Self Introduction



  1. Home to me is Hargeyisa ,Somali and it is north part of Somali.

  2. The last book i have read was No impact man because it was assignment for school.It was a good book and teach me about our environment.


  3. My favorite book is Letter to Young Sitter .It great a book about a brother and a sister . She has a lot thing to dealing with but she keep her faith and go kept go to school.

  4. Writing is difficult is for me because I don't know where to beginning a paper it hard for me come up with ideas..
  5. I graduated from Brookhaven High School . I am the second young in my family and I have a big foot steps to follow because my brothers and sisters all graduated from college and are workin their career. They have excellent jobs and i want be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment