Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fartun Mohamud Home

Where's home to you ?

Home to me is any place that makes me feel, safe, humble and loved. Home is a place that you can go to in times of hardship.

What was the last thing you read?

The last thing that I have read is a book called No Impact Man by Colin Beavan. It was a reading assignment that was due.

What's your favorite book?

My favorite book that I have read is called Cry the Beloved Country. This book focuses on the apartheid of South Africa and how they overcame it.

Tell us something about your experience with writing.

My writing is not well, but it is improving. One of my favorite hobbies are writing and reading as well. I need to improve my writing skills in areas such as Grammar, coma etc.

What else should we know about you?

I am very outgoing person who loves to have fun. I am easy to get along with and love to travel (name it I’ve been there). I am family oriented and love to be with them every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment