Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About me

Shire Farah

1. Home is where you feel like home is. Home is where my family and friends are. With out them I dont think that I should be there.

2. The last thing I read was a blog about FIFA 11. It talk about when the game was coming out and what critics thought of it.

3. My favorite book is Please Stop Laughing at Me. It is a very sad book about a girl who gets bullied in high school. This book really touched me in a way that I have never been touched by in any kind of book.

4. As a young child growing up in america, I was learning how to spell my name while my other class mates were learing how to spell large words. Basicaly I was always playing the catch up game. This is because I was not born in America, so I had to learn English before anything else. As of right now, im not good at writting essays. But I am working hard to becoming better.

5. I am a soccer fanatic. From watching the world cup this year to playing the actual video game. I going to major in Busines. I have a very big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment