Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1. Where's home to you? I was born in Syria. But I grew up in Columbus, OH. Ohio is my real home.
2. What was the last thing you read? The last book I read was No Impact Man. The author for that book was Colin Beavan. I had to read that book for my freshman Survery class.
3. What's your favorite book? My favorite book is called Behind You. That book is my favorite book because every time I read it, it makes me want to cry. That book is really sad.
4. Tell us something about your experience with writing ?
Writing is really hard for me. The hardest part about writing is wrting essays. Its very diffcult for me to a long essay without any help. Its really hard for me to come up with ideas to write essays.
5. What else should we know about you? I graduated from Franklin Heights High School. I lived in Ohio most of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment