Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mohamud Abdulle (Home).

Where is home to you?
I consider my home to be the part of the world where i spent most of my life in, as of now it's tie between two contries and they are ( U.S, Kenya ).

What is the last thing you read?

The last thing i read was a book tittled ( am a stranger here my self ), I've read up to ten chapters so far.

What is your favorite book?

The (koran) which is a religious book is my fovorite by far. Believe it or not but the koran confirms what scientists are discovering now and the koran was revealed thousands of years ago.

Tell us something about you experience with writing?

It's a bit hard since english is my third language.

What else should we know about you?

Am very quite and non talkative compared to other students, its not that am shy but i think if i have nothing beneficial to say i keep mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment