Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Faiza Gedi ...Self Interdiction


1.Where's home to you ? am from Somalia I born in Saudi Arabic and I grow up in Syria ,but I never went to Somalia I really want to go there in one day that is one of my dreams

2.What was the last thing you read? The last thing I read"No Impact Man" by Colin Beaven the book is really good and I believe that there is aslo a movie based off the book.

3.What's your favorite book? I just read "Marley&Me" by John Grogan I laughed and I cried very good book ,i have read many that enjoyed but this one of favorite.

4.Tell us somthing about you experience with writing?Writing is one of my hardest subject that i really want to learn more about it I think because I am not that good at.

5.What else should we know about you?Iam so open person ,I like to meet new people and I like to have fun with family,friends, I love to travel a lot different places and to see different cultures and share min as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment